Biography of Hanna E. Gold
- Hanna completed and received a diploma of Professional Interior Design from the Interior Design Institute, based in San Francisco, CA.
- Work experience in the field of customer service and merchandising for over 3+ years.
- Knowledge and expertise in fine arts, and design styles (rococo, vintage-glam, traditional, modern, etc. )
- Excels in juggling multiple tasks, staying focused, organized, and most importantly commits herself to a project from start to finish.
- Travel and culture expert (having traveled over 30+ countries worldwide)
- Hanna has had 2+ years of experience in advising clients on their home decorations, designs, and room themes.
- She enjoys helping the client find their “special style” and how to display it creatively in their home.
- Hanna is very passionate about expressing color throughout life, and immensely enjoys creating rooms that are inspired by different cultures of the World.
RECENT PROJECT COMPLETED
Hong Kong Apartment
Sample Boards Created